Windows 10 activation error is one among the known issues, show up after the installation. A message pops up saying Windows 10 could not be activated. You also get a number of activation error messages which are reported to be quite common.
- Go to Start menu>> select Settings>> Update & security > Activation
- Select Go to Store and check if a valid licence is available for your system. If not, you will need to buy Windows from the Store.
- Go to Start>> Settings>> Update & security>> Activation
- Select Go to Store and follow the on-screen instructions to buy Windows
- Go to Start menu>> Settings>> Update & security>> Activation
- Select Change product key and enter the 25-character product key
- Navigate to Start>> Settings>> Time & Language >> Date & time
- In the search box on task bar, enter network troubleshooter, select Identify and repair network problems. Now follow the on-screen instructions to fix the issues with network.